Saturday 20 February 2010

A film poster that annoyed me

First, the poster...



"Growing up can be the adventure of a lifetime"? It makes me want to puke. And it doesn't even make any sense: if I went to do voluntary work in the third world for a year, that might be the adventure of a lifetime. Growing up is something we all do. It's part of our lifetime whether we like it or not.

But oh, what's that? This was inspired by a true story? Incredible! Somebody really did have the adventure of a lifetime growing up. Yeah, some pretentious twat.

I've been dying to write that down somewhere so I can let it go. Pathetic maybe. But it's my blog and anyway nobody reads it.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:02 am

    Yeah, but Clive Owen is a dude so let's not be too harsh here. I guess every actor is allowed to make at least one bad film

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can try to convince me but you'll fail on this one. :)

    Also: since when is 'adventure' a proper noun? Gaah, the more I look at it the more irritating it is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:44 am

    Must admit, that soft focus effect is quite sickening

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:45 am

    Oooooh, but hasn't Clive got lovely twinkly eyes :P

    ReplyDelete